Sunday, July 22, 2007

Finally! The Wait is Over!

Not about my luggage this time, but having to wait until after noon did throw my laundry routine into a cycle. (Sorry about that)

No, I'm talking about the 7th and final installment of the Harry Potter series: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! After I was finished with my chores, I went to Barnes & Noble to pick up my copy.

Thankfully, I have a 3 1/2 hour flight to and from Sacramento this week, so I should be in a good spot for the race we're having in the office of who finishes the book so we can talk about it. I'm doing my best not to read anything on the web or listen to the news, because I don't want there to be a spoiler for me!

I'll let you know when I'm finished so we can talk about the book!

3 comments:

Babette said...

Don't tell me either...My order from Amazon won't ship until July 26th or 29th. It'll take me at least a good two weeks to finish the book.

Timon said...

I promise I won't, because I'm very respectful of that. I don't like it when people spoil the endings of books or movies that way for me.

It's strange they won't ship the book out earlier to you. Usually they try to ship things so that they arrive on the release date. Perhaps because of all the controversy about leaking the ending they were more strict with shipping.

Babette said...

(It's strange they won't ship the book out earlier to you.)

I'm sure it's because I pre-ordered it on Friday 20th July, one day before the midnite official release!