Sunday, September 9, 2012

I Never Look Back, Darling!

Sure, I have 'The Incredibles' on DVD and Blu-ray, but for some reason, whenever a Disney/Pixar movie is on TV, I'm compelled to watch it. The same goes for Star Wars and Star Trek movies.

Besides Dash, my favorite character from the movie is Edna "E" Mode, perfectly voiced by Disney Animator, Brad Bird.



I'm bummed that the Walt Disney Classics Collection didn't sculpt Dash, but I'm lucky to have Edna in my collection. I think Ruben Procopio did a great job, don't you think?

When I was working with a client in in Danville, CA in 2005, she was able to get me into Pixar for my own personal tour! I wish I could have taken pictures, but for obvious reasons, they didn't allow it. I saw so many things that I wish could be shared with the general public. They had a section on a wall that looked like wallpaper bordered that were all sketches of Edna. They also had a wall outside of their screening theatre where all the "voices" of past Pixar movies signed their names.

I was able to go to the gift shop, but they didn't have a lot. If you look closely in the picture below, you'll see I was able to pick up a business card and pencil as proof that I really was there. And this is on my tribute to Disney/Pixar WDCC shelf in one of my curio cabinets.


To see other Walt Disney Classics Collections 'Incredibles' piece, click here and visit the Duckman's Inside Report.


No comments: