Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Lunch Nightmare (the good kind)

I had to run a couple of errands at the Mall of America yesterday. Even though I can't let go of Summer, Fall's cool (no pun intended) because of all the Halloween stuff.

At Hallmark, the have a "Three Faces of Jack Skellington" tealight votive holder set (the clerk corrected me after I said candle holder) that was fun. And then through my traditional spin through The Disney Store, they have a few new pieces out (I was expecting more, especially for the 15th anniversary).

I was admiring the Jack and Sally candle stick holders (these actually were candle stick holders and the Cast Member was too busy pushing Sleeping Beauty and the Tinker Bell movie to correct me if I had made a mistake), when I saw this and thought, "What's This?" (NBC fans will be rolling their eyes at me about now. If you don't get it, watch the movie.)

This figurine lights up, and Jack comes with three interchangeable heads (Why are there so many things for Jack with interchangeable heads? Could it be because of his many expressions? I think so!) and was pretty tall. But for $100, I'd rather go for broke and get the WDCC Pumpkin King piece (which costs the equivalent to a roundtrip airfare to London, so you decide which one I'd take!)

I didn't pick up any of these pieces...yet!

No comments: