Friday, September 26, 2008

Mall of America Day with Mom, Dad and Flat Stanley

Today we spent the day at the Mall of America. I dropped off Mom and Dad at Starbucks while I ran across the street to work to attend a meeting. Then we went shopping.

Along the way, we had some photo ops. What I don't make my parents do, but you can see from where I picked up the "ham gene."

Here, you can see that Flat Stanley LOVES The Disney Store! (If you don't know who Flat Stanley is, go to http://www.flatstanley.com/)


After looking for souvenirs, we were hungry, and I knew Mom would love Bubba Gump's. So we we had a ton of shrimp and saved room for bread pudding. Dustin our waiter got a hefty tip for his outstanding service, especially having to put up with my Dad!


Hey! Can you guess what this is??? Guess!!!

It's a BEAR PAW!!!!
(Yes, I lead a sad life)
Tonight they stay home while I attend The Disney Store Reunion!!!

No comments: