Friday, August 29, 2008

What a Nightmare!

What a Nightmare of a week!

No, not the typical type of nightmare week like having to interview people, do the jobs of 2 1/2 people, and having my intern finish up for the summer, although it could qualify. I'm used to that. The Nightmare to which I am referring is The Nightmare Before Christmas.

This past Tuesday, this twisted tale came out in a Collector's Edition on DVD. Then today after work, I headed over to the Hallmark at the Mall of America with Jason from work. We walked in and I sang, "Oh look! What's This?" (I really didn't, but Jack Skellington fans will know what I mean)

One of their displays towards the front had these ornaments on display:


As you can see, I had to pick them up even though I had a ton of Hallmark certificates at home. I had no idea they were coming out with these, and I'm a card-carrying platinum member of Hallmark Crown Rewards (Reason 105 why I need a life). I have to say I love the Halloweentown Trickers set.

Then as I was blogging this, I found out that I can watch the DVDs I just purchased on my iTouch! Very cool! This link shows you how you can do it in case you need to know:

http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/disneyfile/textonly.html

No comments: