Friday, August 22, 2008

Beijing Webcam: I'll Miss It

In previous posts I've mentioned that I enjoyed reading Drill's and Perk's blogs, and having them on a webcam has been equally entertaining.

However, I know I wouldn't want to be in a fishbowl for the world to see me at work. For one thing, it would bore you to tears. The other thing is, and trust me I know how these guys feel, I would have to justify moments "caught on tape".

For example, here are some screenshots of moments I know I've experienced myself and the answers I'd have to give my superiors.


"But I am working!"




"I know this is important, but so is having to go potty...."




"I can eat and work at the same time without spilling on the key...oops!"



"This is a work-related phone call!"




"I'm thinking...really!"




"I'm just giving my eyes a rest for a moment."


No comments: