Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tomorrowland Attractions Reunion

After my horrific day at work, there finally was some good news. I was able to see my friend Mike.

While having dinner with Mike at Storytellers, I was heading for round two of the buffet. In the booth right next to us, were two wonderful former Tomorrowland Attractions friends: Wendy and Gail. They were having dinner with family and friends and it was great chatting with them.

About 10 minutes later, I see another former Tomorrowland friend, Annette. And on KTLA News earlier this week, I saw my friend Jim from Tomorrowland on TV. This week was a Tomorrowland Attractions reunion! How could it get any better?

Maybe this?

Well, not only that, but eventhough Mike was very tired and just got back from a week-long vacation in Disney World, he was nice enough to sign me into Disneyland so that I can finally ride this (I took this picture last year, but because we were there at night, I'm recycling my photos):


And that would be Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage. Let me tell you, it was worth the wait. Very cute story and it was fun riding the Subs again, even though I hated working that Attraction.

If you have seen The Seas with Nemo and Friends at EPCOT, it's similar technology, but they have extended it on the Subs. And I even spotted the familiar sea monster at the end of the Attraction!

So Timmy's happy he was able to see Disney friends as well as to finally pop into Disneyland!

No comments: