Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gawrsh!

I know I'm here to work and have a job to do.

But I've pretty much been going full throttle since I landed in my beloved California, so when I pulled into the parking stall of my hotel at the end of a long day and looked up, I took the sign from above as a sign...literally.


So I dropped off my laptop and headed on over to Downtown Disney. C'mon. We all know that's what I've been wanting to do ever since I booked this trip. Besides, walking around the Resort is exercise. Not only in working out, but as in restraint not to buy anything. Well, I did have to buy a few post cards to send to family and friends.

There was a wait at Storytellers Cafe, and all of a sudden I was craving those nasty nachos over at the Lost Bar (so named for the Lost Boys of Peter Pan fame) at the Disneyland Hotel. But by the time I had walked through the Grand Californian Hotel and crossed the street, I found myself asking for a table at Disney's PCH Grill at the Paradise Pier Hotel.

Although the food was fair, I was able to rejuvenate while listening to some favorite Disney tunes. Tired and full, I headed out so I could go back and work from the hotel, but not before one last snap of a favorite statue of which I probably have 100 photos. So here's one more (It's not 101, because then it will be a Dalmatian!)

You see, I really am Goofy.

No comments: