Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh, the Glory

Every morning when I open the curtains, this is my view out of my hotel room. (If I tilted the camera down a bit, you would see Del Taco, which takes away from the view)


After work, thought I'd swing by the Crystal Cathedral to see if they have a service this evening. As it turns out, they were having a dress rehearsal of the Glory of Easter for their employees.

Unfortunately, the picture I took of the llamas, donkeys and cow didn't turn out. But they did put Easter Lilies around the grounds.


Now in an earlier conversation with friends, I also told them that in the Memorial Gardens, they have places where you can be buried in these "niches", some of which had little statues and keepsakes, so that you would be entombed for eternity with your treasures.

It probably would be sacrilegious to ask to be buried with our WDCC pieces.


http://crystalcathedral.net/memorialgardens/niches.html



No comments: