Monday, June 25, 2007

Lighten Up

This evening, my parents and I went to a nearby Korean BBQ restaurant for some tofu soup (we just love all the 'banchan', or side dishes, that accompany the piping hot food). I'm amazed at how you crack a raw egg into the boiling soup at your table and it cooks in front of your eyes. (It's the little things in life that amuse me)

Anyway, after our tasty meal, we were cooling off outside of the restaurant, when I spied a young lady wearing this shirt. My dad, who knows no shame and doesn't realize how loud he is, reads the shirt out loud.

Then he asks me what I think it might mean, and if he should tell the girl what he "thinks" it might mean. I'm 42 and my dad still finds ways to embarrass me. So to get him off the subject, I told them about a favorite website, and when we got home, we had a few family chuckles looking at

http://www.engrish.com/

No comments: