Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What a Crock of Hooey

Here's a follow-up on that UPS package fiasco. I received an email from a customer service. Rep. No apology, but only a horrible copy and paste job.

Apparently we shouldn't bother with putting on stickers or writing, "Fragile", "Handle with Care", "Breakable", "Do Not Bend" or "This End Up". The proof from their email is they don't bother paying attention to those signs. Click on the image below to see a larger version of the email.

I almost feel sorry for Abdule G. when I blast him with a rebuttal. But I got over it. I think it's a sin that we keep giving money to companies like this who treat customers without any respect. I have heard lots of horror stories from my friends about delivery fiascoes from UPS, USPS and FedEx, so these companies are a necessary evil and they know that we are subject to their lack of concern. It still doesn't make it right.

I know. Life's not fair. Thanks, Scar.


No comments: