Friday, December 19, 2014

Random DIA Thoughts

I prefer an aisle seat so that I can get up and go potty whenever I need to go. I know. TMI.

This trip, I had a window seat, and it was fine. It's only a two-hour flight from Minneapolis to Denver, so I could wait that long. Remind me next time I get a window seat to use Depends just in case. I was fine reading my Star Wars book. I have less than 100 pages left, and I need to give this book to my nephew. He gets all my Star Wars books that I'm not keeping. Besides, North Korea wouldn't let me watch 'Old Yeller' on the plane. Something about human emotions...

As we were coming into DIA, I was surprised to see that there wasn't much snow on the ground. The warm up last week must have melted a lot. You can see in the distance that the Rockies still have snow.


Since I was sitting in the back of the bus, I had to wait for the 31 rows in front of me to disembark. As I was watching out the window, I couldn't help but think of Toy Story 2. See how the mind of a Disney fanatic works?


No comments: