Monday, April 15, 2013

Magician Figment

In my April 6, 2013 posting, I mentioned that I ordered my Grand Jester Studios Magician Figment piece from Walt Disney Event Services. They told me it would take six to eight weeks for me to receive my Figment(s) (Yes, I had to order two: one for at home and one for at work.)

When I arrived at work late Friday night, April 12th, I had a box waiting for me on my desk. Too tired after driving back from Wisconsin Dells from a business meeting, and thinking it was a work-related package, I left the box unopened until this morning.

Imagine my surprise when I opened the box to discover my Figments had arrived! That has to be one of the shortest shipping times I've had ordering from Event Services! Sculpted by Bruce Lau, you can't go wrong! It's more adorable in person than in the picture.  Both are signed by Bruce, and I received #133 and #518 out of 3,000! I'm just happy I was able get my hands on at least one.

So as always, Figment has brightened my day. He will at work and at home!


Magician Figment Sculpture  Premier
Designer and Art Director: Patrick Romandy-Simmons
Sculptor: Bruce Lau
Retail: $65.00 plus sales tax
Media: Polystone, hand-painted
Release Date: Saturday, April 6, 2013
Location: Art of Disney, Epcot®
Dimensions:  9”  high x 3 ½” wide x 3 ½” deep
Limited Edition Size:  3,000



http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/events/artist-appearance-and-singing-with-bruce-lau/?instance_id=

No comments: