Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Very Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas!

Another Christmas is here, and that means it's time for some annual traditions. One tradition of mine is to watch Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Christmas. I love singing along to the songs! This year I watched it before another tradition: going to the 11:00 PM service at church. This year I had to go, because earlier on Christmas Eve, I went into the 10 or Less line at Target with 14 items. Oops! (Yes, I became one of those people at whom I yell, but I honestly didn't know I had extra items. That's what happens when you just grab and go!)


With my family being across the miles from me, my Christmas morning tradition is to brew some chocolate peppermint coffee, shower, cuddle up in my Disney fleece robe, and then settle in to watch the Disney Parks Christmas Parade on ABC.

This year there are some fun things to see on the parade, like the new Cars Land at Disney's California Adventure at the Disneyland Resort, and the new Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. They even showed a clip of Darth Vader, which means a nod to Star Wars! (Does Christmas get any better than that?!?)

I should probably explain that I have two Christmas trees: one green and one red. I alternate them every other year, so obviously this is the 'red' year.

So from my house to yours, whatever you celebrate, remember the best of your family and friends, don't take them for granted, and put out there what you would like to receive back.

And yes, I do say, 'Merry Christmas!'


No comments: