Thursday, October 11, 2012

Travel Planner Kenneth At Your Service!

I'm so excited to announce my friend, Kenneth, is a brand new travel planner for It's All About The Mouse Travel! I can't think of anyone who is more qualified to help you plan your Disney vacation with all the Guest Service you would expect from a Mouseketeer. (See, how could you not trust a man with a smile like that?!?)


Kenneth is a native Georgian and true Southern gentleman, who at the ripe old age of 19, opened his store, Enchanted Gardens Florist & Gifts, in 1986. His love affair with Disney started in 1998 when he added Walt Disney collectibles to his merchandise displays. His store came alive for him when he hosted Disney Artists, Sculptors & Imagineers for in-store signing events. I'm sure Kenneth isn't a name-dropper, but I bet it was such talented sculptors like Bruce Lau and Kent Melton who graced the walls of his store.
From The Walt Disney Classics Collection, Original Animation cels, to pins and the Disney busts from Grand Jester Studios (I should know about this one. He personally got me hooked and has sold me most of those pieces in my collection!), Kenneth has added a little Disney magic for his customers. I happen to know personally he will do whatever it take to help customer try to find their special Disney collectibles.

Like many of us Disney fans, Kenneth has logged many hours at Disney Theme Parks and on the Disney Cruise. He recently graduated from the "College of Disney Knowledge" and is excited to share his years of experience planning special vacations. His goal is to make your Disney vacation a magical experience for you and your family.

You can contact Kenneth at ken@mickeytoday.com to start planning your magical Disney vacation! And as a bonus, if you book or transfer an already booked 2013 Disney vacation with Kenneth before November 15, 2013 you will receive a $25 Disney gift card with your travel documents! If you book or transfer an already booked 2012 vacation you will receive a $50 Disney gift card with your travel documents! 


Don’t delay; contact Kenneth today! And be sure to tell your friends about him, too!

(And while I endorse this candidate for Magical travel, I do not receive any kickbacks. But I approve this message.)

No comments: