Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This Is Halloween!

Today is Halloween! I thought it would be fun to go back in time and look at some of my Disney Parks Halloween pictures.

I just love how the Parks have embraced Halloween as much as Christmas and various other holidays. I was lucky enough to be in Walt Disney World Resort in 2009 during the Halloween season.


Notice that I was in shorts and short sleeves? I can't do that in Minnesota, especially this year!


Last year, I was at the Disneyland Resort D23, and so I got to pose outside of The Tower of Terror. Not really Halloween, but it "falls" into that category.


Then again this year, for my 30th high school reunion, I was back in California, so once again I posed at the Tower of Terror, but this time at night. Cool picture, don't you think?


This year, I brought my Mickey treat bowl into work. Mickey waves his arms and talks to you when grab a treat. What's funny is most of my unsuspecting coworkers are taking a treat, and when they do, Mickey scares the "candy" out of them. It's quite hilarious from my point of view!  Hey, no one said it was going to be easy. You get a trick before your treat!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: