Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Star Wars Celebration 2015

As usual, I can't make it to this awesome event. I will have to geek out vicariously through my two friends who are going again. The line up this year is fantastic. I would have loved to be there to listen to Dave Filoni and Kilian Plunkett, to name a few. (I'm a big fan of 'The Clone Wars' and 'Rebels'.)

Of course, there are so many other Star Wars iconic people from Anthony Daniels to Carrie Fisher and more that I would love to see. Work always gets in the way of play.

Anyway, I saw a couple of prints that really caught my eye. One of my dear friends offered to try and get what I wanted. Because I'm a big 'Rebels' fan, this was one of my choices.



This was my other choice.

But my friend just informed me yesterday that she was able to get my first choice, and she was also able to get one for herself. I'm indebted to her!


To see other works, visit DarkInk.com. To learn more about the Celebration, click here.


No comments: