Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hallmark Premiere Weekend

This is the time of year that is always fun and a little disheartening. Mid-July isn't really the time of the year to start thinking of Christmas, and yet thanks to Hallmark, it's become just that.

The annual Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Premiere is, at least for me, one thing I look forward to so that I can get my fix of 'must-have' ornaments. They've also started releasing a limited number of ornaments during Premiere Weekend. That means I join a few other Hallmark geeks collectors before the mall and the store opens to get our hands on the limited number ornments.

I've cut my Dream List way back over the years, since I have enough ornaments to set up at least five trees, but only have room for one tree.

Having said that, it didn't stop me from picking up ornaments. Only this year, and it probably is a first, I walked out with more Star Wars than Disney ornaments!

Thanks to the 30th anniversary of Return of the Jedi, you can see why I had to get them all. 


Leia as Boushh was the limited release, only available this weekend while supplies lasted.



Here are the Disney ornaments I had to have. I've always love The Band Concert, so this one was a no-brainer.


Dusty from Planes is really cool. I like this one a lot.


Finally, Jaq and Gus were the limited release, only available this weekend while supplies lasted.


Sure, I may go back and pick up a few more ornaments, but these were the ones I really needed to have...for now. You see, Hallmark releases the rest in October, which means I'll be back to pick up the others that were on my Dream List!

Click this link to see the entire 2013 Hallmark Dream Book.

No comments: