Saturday, May 9, 2009

Exchanging One Zoo for Another

For a year that is slow in sales, I can't find enough hours in the day to get all my work done. And with a looming deadline for the SHRM show in less than seven weeks in NOLA (that's New Orleans, LA for y'all that didn't know), I had to find a way to take a couple of days just to recharge.

So, what better place to escape the zoo at work than to go to the Minnesota Zoo? After living here for over 17 years, this is actually the first time I had been to our zoo. I have been to the Imax outside of the zoo plenty of times, but it was fun seeing this zoo.
While not as large as the zoos with which I grew up (LA and San Diego), and of course no comparison to Disney's Animal Kingdom, I did have a good time.
After all, I didn't go to work, but I did still see some of my coworkers.

No comments: