Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Will It Ever Get Warm?

Going through my cameras (Yes, I have an issue of having duplicates of technology toys like cameras, iPods, etc.), I found a picture of our Consulting Services team at work, "Christmas Caroling" around the offices. Here they are outside of my office.

Don't they look cute all bundled up for the cold? Little did we know that it would continue to be so cold outside, that you have to stay dressed up like this inside. Here we are in mid-February, and the windchill continues to be minus 25 when I left for the bus stop this morning at 6:00 AM.

Where has the warmth gone?


PS: Doesn't Jennifer look hot as always, and Jason has an eerie halo (not all the time, that's for sure!). And you can make fun of Andrew holding his "basket". We did!

No comments: