Friday, June 13, 2014

Touch, Do Not.

I've been searching for all the fun stuff coming out soon for Star Wars Rebels. I hope it be as entertaining as The Clone Wars. There are a lot of images and videos from the Toy Fair 2014 that happened back in February. What can I say? I'm late to the party.

So yesterday as I was surfing around, I was watching this video about the action figures that will be released. On each of the displays were signs that read, "Please Do Not Touch". There's always one geek who thinks he's exempt from that rule. And no, it was not me. I think it's hilarious it was caught on video.

To see the entire video, click here. The scene where I pulled this image is about 2:13 into the 2:31 video. Yes, that means it's toward the end.


Not only am I excited about the Rebels merch, but I love the two new pieces coming out in Star Wars: The Black Series. Both are excellent ways to relive Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi. I really have to consider getting both the Biker Scout and Jabba the Hutt.






Should I pre-order these two pieces through Entertainment Earth? They are due to be released in August.




To read more about the
Toy Fair 2014: Star Wars Hasbro Toy Gallery, click here.











No comments: