Monday, June 9, 2014

Don't Get Frozen Out of GJS' Newest Pieces!

You'd have to been on a remote island or deep in space if you haven't been swept up in the Frozen craze. I'll probably get shot for admitting this, but it actually wasn't one of my favorite Disney movies. In fact, I was more impressed with Get a Horse, the Disney short that ran as a preview, than I was about the main event. Of course I loved the music and the artwork.

So being the total hypocrite, I, like the rest of the world, love Elsa. And now, Grand Jester Studios (GJS) is getting ready to release the two newest princesses to be added to the Disney line-up.

You can read more about the pieces at my friend's site, Duckman's Blog. June has been the month for GJS releasese! (See my June 4th post about Figment)

But take a look at Anna and Elsa. I think they look fantastic!



No comments: