Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Earth Day: It's Not a Bear (or a Dung)

Another Earth Day has come around, which means the seasons are changing! (Thank goodness) Most of us have had a long winter, so we are very much looking forward to spring.

I had to chuckle today when I saw the Google Doogle. I thought it was appropriate, given a little incident at work yesterday. That little Dung Beetle would have been busy around here.  :-)


Now aside from that, I always look forward to DisneyNature's release around Earth Day. This year, Bears takes center stage and follows a mother and her cubs. I'm hoping to catch this really soon since I wasn't able to see it opening weekend.


If you head over to your local Disney Store, you can receive a free DisneyNature Bears reusable tote bag when you bring in 5 plastic bags on April 22, 2014. Limit 1 tote bag per guest while supplies last at participating locations. Click here for more details. I won't be able to go, so I hope I can buy a bag.

Happy Earth Day!


PS: I found this fun Word Search on the Disney Movie Club website.  Enjoy! (The answers are in the link under the puzzle)


https://disneymovieclub.go.com/static/Disney/PDFs/earth-day-word-search.pdf

No comments: