Thursday, November 21, 2013

Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives

I'm back in Chicago on business, but after setting up the booth, I had some free time. So of course I decided to head out to the Museum of Science and Industry to see the Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives exhibit.



Now, I've seen this twice before: a smaller version a few years ago at D23, and then at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Library. However, there were a few pieces in this collection that I hadn't seen before.

I'm posting a few pictures now, but will find a way, and time, to post all of them.



For more details about the exhibit, as well as purchasing tickets, click here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

merci pour tous ces trésors sur Mickey et les cartoons de Disney ! http://tresorsdisney.blogspot.com