Friday, July 27, 2012

Let the Games Begin!

Well, it's that glorious time again, when the Summer Olympics are bringing the world together. This is also where I lose all productivity for 14 days. Sadly, my 30th high school reunion falls in the midst of the Games, so thank goodness for social media!

As usual, I have a few friends over to watch the Opening Ceremonies and have a great time. I wish I had more time to go all out like I did with the Beijing Games, but let's face it: British cuisine isn't at the top of the culinary list. Having said that, below are some of the items we shared last night. Too bad I couldn't have most of it, but we had fun anyway!



Could I have any more British food stereotypes?   
  Proper English Trifle.


A spot of English tea.
That's me winning Gold for Dorkiness.

No comments: