Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mom


I'm a huge fan of Hallmark. If you're following me on Pinterest, you'd know that. If Hallmark was a company Walt Disney trusted with whom to create one of his first partnerships, it's good enough for me!

Last week, I went to Hallmark so I could pick up a few birthday cards (yes, I'm one of those who still sends physical cards and keeping the USPS in business) and a few other things so I could receive my free VIP gift bag filled with goodies. I received a card about a 'Mom' frame, so I wanted to check it out.

It was on sale, so I picked it up. This is going to be such a cool Mother's Day gift! Hallmark has a partnership with Shutterfly to make these pictures. You buy the frame, and there are instructions inside to tell you what to do. You load up your pictures to Shutterfly and can choose one, two or three pictures to use for your frame. They will print it out and ship it to you for free! Use the codes provided, but enter them after you've created your picture. The system won't accept the codes at the beginning of the process even though it asks for it. I could have saved myself five minutes.

Anyway, a sample of the finished product is below. I'm going to do the same thing for Father's Day so my parents each have their own frame.  Visit Hallmark to learn more about the frames and these One-of-a-Kind Creations!


Hallmark word frame insert
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments: