Friday, May 3, 2013

May The Fourth Be With You

It's that time of the year again! May 4th. Not a big deal you say? Well it is if you're a Star Wars fan because it's the international day that honors the Star Wars saga. True, the original movie, or Episode IV, came out on May25, 1977, so why celebrate on the 4th? Well, it's a pun of the famous phrase, "May the Force be with you." Get it?

This has been going on for years, and there are so many clever 'May The Fourth Be With You' memes out there, I had to add a few of my own.  Let me know which is your favorite. You may think my favorite includes a self-portrait, but you'd be wrong.










Be sure to check out the Star Wars website for other fun celebratory ideas. You can even send me a May The 4th Be With You e-card, or to your favorite Wookie, when you click here.

No comments: