Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Parking Can Be Such a (Panda) Bear

I had two cravings yesterday when it came to food: Mexican and Chinese. I should tell you it wasn't at the same time. That would be interesting. I should also tell you due to location and time, fulfilling my yen for Chinese wasn't realized with authentic cuisine. I had to stop at Panda Express. Now that Hot Wok went out of business near where I live, there aren't a plethora of options available within walking distance.

But on my way into Panda Express, I noticed something that deserved to have a picture taken and made mention of here. I can't tell you if it was a scorn lover or a drunk friend who was the architect of this parking job, but if I were the owner of the truck, saying I would be mad would be a gross understatement.


I don't know any more to the back-story or what happened when I left, so it remains a mystery. I don't even know how one parks that way.

Speaking of parks, they must have seen me coming when they doled out the fortune cookies. Looks like I'm going to a Disney Resort, Baby!


No comments: