Thursday, March 2, 2017

Part of the Club

There is plenty to entertain you at the Denver International Airport (DEN). Being there at least once a month, I have my routine. Today, I needed to make a couple of conference calls, so I had to get to the airport really early. It shocks me to say this is the first time I've used the Delta Sky Club at DEN.

Other Sky Clubs that can learn a lesson from their customer service. Everyone is very friendly, but not only that, a nice gentleman came by to give me my coffee and Biscotti between calls!


There's even a nice view of Concourse A from up here. It looks so peaceful and quiet, but we all know better.

 
Of course, some people just make themselves at home in the lounge.


To read more about the Delta Sky Club at the Denver Airport, click here.

No comments: