Monday, February 6, 2017

Character Breakfast at Makahiki

Anyone who knows me, knows I love food. The other thing I love are Disney characters. So you know I'm like a kid at Christmas when the two are combined. The first morning of my trip, I scheduled a Character Breakfast. My mascot, Stitch, joined me as well.


The breakfast was similar to other Disney breakfasts, but they also had local favorites. I was determined to eat as much fresh pineapple as I could. When I saw what they did to the bananas and Goldfish crackers, I thought, "Why haven't I thought of that?"




So, now the embarrassing part...for me. See that lovely Mimosa?
 

Well, I saw that Minnie and Pluto were making their way over to my table for pictures. I got so excited to hug Minnie, I knocked over my Mimosa and broke the Champagne flute on the floor. You would think I'm three, not fifty three. Minnie giggled, and a nice Cast Member came over quickly to clean up my mess.



 To make your reservations for the Character Breakfast at Makahiki, click here:

https://www.disneyaulani.com/dining/table-service/makahiki-buffet/


No comments: