Sunday, July 7, 2019

Rocky Mountain High...Real High!

The last time I went camping was in 1980 with my parents and sister. When my friends suggested we go camping after the 4th of July, I wanted to be part of the group. What an amazing group of guys who made the weekend memorable.

Over the course of the weekend, we would hike to see Bear Lake, Nymph Lake, and Emerald Lake. We started at an elevation of 9,475 feet, and ended up around 10, 090 feet. I won't post the 243 pictures I took (aren't you lucky?), but I'll include a few. We saw all kinds of wildlife. It was so awesome!





To read more about the area, click here:

http://www.protrails.com/trail/60/rocky-mountain-national-park-nymph-dream-emerald-lakes?fbclid=IwAR1DM_hsNvUqqmHEvw1VhHdpXl_x57gpfQMHGENCjBjh_XCx9YDXtKx6png

No comments: