Thursday, November 6, 2014

Toys Story

In 'Toy Story 2', toys are being kept by an avid collector. Can you image what takes place at night at the Minnesota History Center? Currently there's an exhibit entitled, 'Toys of the '50's, 60s and '70s' taking place until January, 2015. On display are popular toys that capture the craziness, the joy, and the sheer fun of being a kid. Or an adult who thinks he's a kid.


Our company at work is celebrating its 60th anniversary, so I had to plan an event that would tie into our anniversary. What better way to celebrate than to host a private event at the History Center and view this exhibit? It was nearly unanimous that everyone enjoyed the venue and event. Sometimes you can't please people with poopie diapers.

Needless to say I was in 7th Heaven. I found a bunch of toys I had as a kid, but I also found a few favorites as part of the exhibit. I doubt anyone would be surprised.







No comments: