Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Fourth on the Third

For the first time in forever, or at least in our company's 50+ year history, they let us wear shorts to work and they are closing the office early. I predict I will be quite unproductive today. My friends and coworkers have already commented on my wardrobe today. They're just jealous.


In other news, my Grand Jester Studios order arrived the other day, and just in time for the holiday. I'll proudly display my Patriotic Mickey on the mantel!

One last thing. I found this interesting, but I must be out of touch. I don't know most of the songs. Click on the map to see an enlarged version of it.

The Most Distinctive 'Fourth of July' Songs in the 50 States

Mickey and I wish y'all a very Happy Independence Day! (Don't worry. We still love the Brits!)

No comments: