Monday, July 22, 2013

24

So this is how the past 24 hours start.

Breakfast with bottomless Mimosa's at Granite City. Derek, the server, was so good to me, he kept the drinks flowing. Perhaps he was a little too good, because I lost track of how many I actually had.


For dinner it was Beeritas at a restaurant where I had bad service two times in a row, I'm not going to give them free publicity on my blog. But my friend, Dani, wanted to come here to try these drinks I should have stopped after one. 

This morning. Well, you know you're feeling rough and that it's going to be a long day when you can't remember how to spell 'Sulley' (that's only part of my password) and lock yourself out of your computer for 30 minutes. Yes, since then I've changed my password.

I should remember that Tequila is not my friend.


I think Edna Mode says it best for me today.


No comments: